To fulfill the vision, Nav Jeewan Model School provides an environment in which every student discovers and realizes his full potential.The school should attract the best talent - students, teachers and facilitators - from all parts of India and the world, without distinction of race, religion, caste, or social status. Nav Jeewan Model School , must maintain a sharp focus on the pursuit of knowledge and skill. In particular, it must attain the highest academic standards
In addition, drawing on its traditions and its rich history, the school should aim at the broader development of the complete personality of its students by creating:
- Understanding and appreciation of India's rich culture.
- A sense of integrity, ethics, and uncompromising honesty.
- A strong secular ethos.
- Leadership, with a sense of team work and fair play.
- An awareness of the environment.
- A concern for the less fortunate.
- A concern for human rights and democratic values.
- A questioning mind and a spirit of adventure.
- In realizing its mission, The School should at all times be financially viable and independent.
- The Academic year at our School consists of two terms: - Ist half from April 1 to October 15, and IInd half from October to March 31